Monday, July 9, 2012

Gradient Nails!


I saw these on Pinterest and had to try it for myself. 
I must say it turned out alot better than I thought it would (even though it still looks a lil messy around the edges)
Super easy. All you need is:


-Nail Polish: At least two colors 
-Triangle makeup sponge
-Base coat/ Topcoat
-Nail Polish Remover 
-Q-tips


Steps
1. Paint on a base coat, always important. Let dry.


2. Paint your chosen colors on to the base of the sponge (flat part on the bottom.) I layered my yellow on my blue to make green in the middle.


3. While the paint is still wet pat the sponge on to your nails. It will get on the sides and tip of your finger but you can clean if off later

4. Apply more polish to the same part of the sponge to do the other hand and 2nd coats. If you paint over the same spot it will stay consistent.


5. Clean up the edges with remover and Q-tips.


6. Apply topcoat. Let Dry.


Admire your nails!






No comments:

Post a Comment